PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL-ON-4® PROCEDURE
STEP 1 – FABRICATION OF PROVISIONAL DENTURE
Consultation with dental laboratory, surgeon and restorative doctor. Contact us at (732) 656-3393 for scheduling.
Restorative Dentist Provides
- Preliminary impressions and photographs
- Final impressions
- Bite Records
- Try-In Acceptance
Dental Laboratory Provides
- Custom Tray
- Bite Block
- Denture Set-up
- Denture Finish with reinforcement
- Prosthetic Guide (for implant placement and bone reduction)
STEP 2 – CONVERSION & INSERT OF PROVISIONAL (SURGERY)
A certified Acqua-Dent, Inc. technician will assist in implant and abutment placement and angles.
- Prepare temporary prosthesis for conversion
- Assist in pick-up of cylinders
- Reduce, reline and polish the temporary for screw-retained capability.
- Fabricate repair model and mold for duplication.
Restorative Dentist Supplies
- Restorative doctor is responsible for purchasing cylinders and analogs (for repair model) or Smart Denture Conversion Components
- Teflon Tape
- Acrylic Burs
- Articulating Paper
- Appropriate Implant Driver
- Torque Wrench
- Light Cure Composite (to close cylinder holes)
Dental Laboratory Supplies
- Equipment necessary for conversion
- Acrylic and supplies for pick-up
- Plaster/stone for repair model
- Polishing Compounds
STEP 3 – FABRICATION OF FINAL PROSTHESIS
Send repair model and mold to lab. Also order and supply open tray impression copings and analogs. At this time, the lab will need to know what the final restoration will be—Acrylic Hybrid, AvaDent Hybrid, or Full Arch Zirconia.
- Final impression using verification jig and custom tray (supplied by Acqua-Dent)
- Clear duplicate (supplied by Acqua-Dent) try-in for bite registration.
- Denture tooth try-in and verification jig try-in
- Bar and denture tooth try-in
- Completion of milled titanium hybrid prosthesis